SMYC Holland Cup

Light winds from an awkward direction.  I layed a windward leeward course with leeward gate.  From the middle of the beat towards the windward mark was something similar to how I imagine the Doldrums,  large holes and very variable wind directions, the bottom half of the course was almost the exact opposite.
The Leeward gate proved popular and good tactics paid excellent dividends.
During the first 5 races I wasn't doing too badly with a top 3 position in each.  However, during the break I made some minor adjustments which proved catastrophic, I reduced the rake and increased the mainsail fullness, the net result was 3 last and two 2nd  last postions.

Overall I managed to nurse myself into third position behind Mike and Ray's new balsa Triple Crown (which hasn't been weighed!)