Primer proceeds

I've finally decided on the shape of the decks and made a start.  There's a fair amount to think about and plan but I think it will all go together quite well.  Last night I made a jig and started on the fore deck, I'll have to order the deck fittings pretty soon as I hope to be fibre glassing this weekend.

The fore deck will be well rounded at the Bow.  It wont strictly be wave piercing, perhaps ripple ;-) but the idea is that when the bow does bury then there is the least resistance to recover quickly.  The side decks have been kept as wide as practical to prevent flooding whilst heeling and subsequent slowing down recovery due to the additional weight of the water in the hull.