The Fournier is just waiting for some settled weather to perform her maiden flight. There's just a small matter of removing and replacing a wing servo as I managed to strip 1 spline on either the control horn or gear box. I was setting the wings up yesterday evening and whilst checking lengths I moved the servo but the linkage jammed, the torque of the servo was obviously stronger than the resin splines and one of them stripped. Even though everything works 99% of the time occasionally the servo now jumps so I can't risk it. This is a real shame as I have glued the servo's in ;-0 on a plus I do have a spare servo.