Tracer; Take 2

The two halves of the Tracer now make a whole.  Prior to gluing together I rebated out some EPP just to take a little weight out of the boom.

I used Latex to glue the two fuse halves together.  It's quite runny stuff so I dripped it and spread it out with a brush, both halves received the same treatment and once dried clear I slapped them together, gave a gentle squeeze and the joint was securely made.

All together with the aileron extension leads just protruding out of the fuse on each side.  Then I started to router out the wind servo apertures after which the iron it's debut and the covering has started in ernest.