A New PSS project has landed

Last Friday I arrived home to find a 66" Hawker Hurricane MK1 had made a safe arrival.  This is a Pegasus kit and I'm quite impressed.  The kit is designed for IC 2/4 stroke engines but I'm sure it will soar satisfactory.   On first impressions the only thing which lets it down slightly is that there is no wing to fuselage fairing, but details and sections are on the plan should you wish to make and add them.  I guess this is one reason why the kit is so reasonably priced at £104 brand new.  This particular kit is 'New In Box' (NIB) second hand and I paid £85 which included an upgraded £14 GRP cowl.  I arranged the courier (YODEL) at a reasonable cost of £6.90 for their 48hr service and was tempted to insure the parcel to take the total cost to just under £11.  So hopefully all in all a fair price for a fair kit.  Now I just need to get motivated and complete the Sorrento.  Outer wings are the hold up as the fuse and tail feathers are practically all done bar the covering.



Sheeting the Sorrento fuse