A little glueing and sailmaking

Yesterday Harry and I tried out my latest 'A' suit.  They appeared to fall into shape very easy with minimum fuss so that was a good start.  At the lake the wind was quite light and coming from all over the shop.  Harry had the first trial and at times went very well but it was tricky keeping a distance between yourself and the other seven competitors.  After the halftime break we swopped boats and I went on to win the following four races which was quite satisfying.  The next major test will be when Harry races the 7Bor and MK sails at the Woodspring's, SW District Event on November 1st.
I have also fitted the fin/mast case into the Voltage hull.  I hope to really press on with this project over the next couple of weeks so I can knock out a couple of new, identical IOM's over the Winter months in readiness for next season.