Harry's IOM sails are now rigged and they aren't too bad. There is definitely room for some refinements to improve their shape but I'll play around for a little while before jumping into the next suit. I should also make sure that the next sails are legal and the sail numbers are correctly positioned. I was so keen to use my home made stencil I put the first number in the wrong location. I noticed my error almost at once but it was to late the pen had striked it's black inky mark on the film so there was nothing I could do but complete the task somewhat gutted.
The Hurricane is also progressing nicely, wont be long and the fuse will be fully sheeted.